Random Musing

Inglorious Basterds and Some Random
Aug 24, 2009 | 0 comments

So on the weekend we were supposed to go to All Star Wings for a bai bai get together for Benny. Sadly, it never happened for me since hunnie was tired from all the driving and rather just go home and play on his latest obsession. So later that night we went off to watch Inglorious Basterds.

Brad Pitt is major love in this movie and Quentin Tarantino is just pure genius how he executed it. The lineup was crazy long and we nearly had to stand outside just to wait to be let in. But once we were in and got awesome seats, it didn't seem all that bad. Basic plot is like all war movies, kill the Nazis. lol Well not really but this is the movie in a nutshell. The actors and actresses are just fantastic in their roles and the accents. It just makes me fall in love with them even more; well not so much Brad's. The movie is quite long and it seems like it dragged on at times. Hunnie didn't like the movie in the end as it isn't historically correct. In true Tarentino, everything ended in a huge bang bang! KABOOM! lol

A few days before that, hunnie and I went to the airport to pick up a friend. Hunnie was feeling paranoid for not bringing some mask to wear. Guess there's still some precautions to take since H1N1 is still around.


Didn't know the airport had some of these structures outside. Gives you a glimpse of the great north.

After picking up the friend we went to eat at Sun Sun in Mississauga. We're not very fond of that place but its close and convenient. Everything was bland and their jumbo shrimp dish is the size of my index finger; so that's pretty darn tiny.

While surfing around Soompi, I found a cute hair tutorial by Cerinebaby; I believe, and tried it out.


It didn't exactly come out as what I was aiming for but it looked cute so who cares.


It looks nice to me so who cares. lol

With the left over from Sun Sun, nothing much you can do but just pop it all in the instant noodle. lol I found a new brand that I haven't seen before, some korean kimchi flavour.

See that shrimp? That's the supposed 'jumbo' shrimp. Rip isn't it? What else is in? Some veggies I forgot, scallops, egg sunnyside up and wonton. Yum yum... I gave the rest to Jonathan. lol

Labels: , , ,