Random Musing

First Post
Jul 22, 2009 | 0 comments

Yes! Finally a few hours of getting pissed and moody I finally got the sidebars to work properly. So this will be my fresh start with yet another blog. =) Last and latest one was on Wordpress since I liked their templates but now that I found templates that are like it, I'm in love with this place now. lol Hopefully I'll get into the whole blog thing since I believe this is the first time I put in so much effort just to get it right.

So what have I been up to so far for Summer of '09? Hmm...lets see...

Toronto NightMarket





And that's how Takoyakis are made in a nutshell. lol The best that night. Everything that night was pretty bleh. It was also super crowded that night as well, barely any room to walk and we had to squeeze through everywhere since people prefer to stand in the middle of the path and refuses to move. Such jerks. Other things we ate were skewered squid tentacles; pretty good but seasoning was only ok, corn on the cob and a nasty omelette; very very very nasty. I could not taste the egg in it at all. Just utter grossness. It was mushy like tapiocas; not the bbt kind, and very sweet.

UFC 100




My dessert after looking at the menu for the umpteenth time. lol With and without flash, I like the one at Moxie's so much more. We got to Boston's Pizza early that night to get a good table for the event. I hated the outcome though. Brock Lesnar won so boo hoo

Hmm...I think that's the only thing I took for this summer. lol So much for making memories. Anyways, first post testing is done so toodles ~

Labels: , , ,