Random Musing

Gradient L♥ve
Feb 4, 2010 | 2 comments

So I'm going to listen to an ex-lover's advice and do small updates instead of one huge endless that makes me take breaks inbetween typing which then leads to me forgetting things. Yes that was a deliberate run on. lol

Anyways, lately I have been real into gradient nails, so I've been trying hard to perfect this. My current nail:



For some reason I just really wanted to do green gradient and this was the result. Linhie gave me her shoebox full of polish and there were 2 green bottles. Here's some more since I took a bunch of pics lol






It was very hard to capture the colours perfectly.

Before that I had a purple thing going on. This one was real messy since the polish I used was very thick. The nails turned out to be chunky. I decided to stick random jewels on it too. It hides the many mistakes lol






This was a pain to take off since it was real thick. Before I took it off and go for the green though, I played around on my camera. Some fun shots I took:






The main focus are the nails. lol

I also played with the first time, my camera's timer since I have never tried that function before. I am more of a click and shoot kind of person and timer was something to take for a group or yourself. Only camwhores do that. Yes I forgot, I am also a camwhore. lol



Trying to get it to work just right.


Perfecto


Mochi was following me around so had to get a pick of him.

Speaking of him, I recently went to Yorkdale and got them winter coats. I can't resist cute things. I've always wanted to let them play out in the snow, but both are pretty sensitive to the cold so didn't want them to get sick.

Introducing Mochi and his army suit:





I love the pants!

Timmy's red coat:

Sadly his didn't come with pants


Aren't they just adorable?

With jackets and snowpants for one, they were able to go out. Must not forget about shoes.



I didn't want to change so let them go out on the patio.








Timmy can walk in his shoes better than Mochi. Everytime they get to go out, they're so excited. lol





The cutest pic of all♥♥

Funny story:
After they were done and I cleaned Mochi's front paws, I went downstairs to wash their stuff before taking off their coats. These two have habits of doing their business right after their outdoor excursions, so they both ran to the pad and did both numbers. Since Mochi had snowpants on, it did not leave enough room for his #2 so he got some stuck on his pants. I immediately messaged hunnie: I can now proudly say that Mochi pooped in his pants. lol

Labels: , ,