Random Musing

Outlet Shopping and Back to School...ugh
Sep 8, 2009 | 1 comments

So today's the first day back and it couldn't get any worse. Since I changed my whole timetable block as soon as it came out lastweek, I didn't get the update for class changes and so I was sitting in the old room for a good 20 minutes. There was another lady sitting in there with me and we were the only two as all the other came in, sat down and then left. Such jerks!

On to something more fun, on Sunday my family decided to go back to school shopping, well for me its more back to school since my brothers started a week earlier. We decided to go to Canada One Factory Outlet since I was really wanted to go check out the Coach Outlet. Oh god....I loved it. lol



I've never been to one before, so seeing the lineup was pretty overwhelming. There was a sign that said it would take about 45 minutes to an hour from this point, but I'd say about 20 minutes.




I found the coat to be real cute but it was $400 and an extra 30% off. Still too expensive and it was only cute. Doesn't mean that I'm gonna wear it. I did not take any pics in it since the place was very chaotic with lots of women grabbing bags left and right.

I got so pissed at some of the women there though, especially the Chinese ladies. Some of them are so over the top selfish. I was looking at some wristlets and my mom wanted to get the lighter coloured one but this one old lady took them all. She had like 10 hanging along her arm. When I asked her if she could at least spare one, she gave me the weirdest look and then just ignored me. Fine, she wants to buy them all; no hard feelings, but when we were in the checkout line, she just dumped them all and chose to get only one! And she wasn't the only one that did that too!

I swear the word outlet just has a mad effect on people that either makes them go crazy or over the top pissed. While in line, the man behind me got bumped slightly by some girl walking pass. He flipped on her right after just because she didn't apologize. Honestly, it is rude to not apologize but really, it was a slight touch. The guy didn't need to flip out on the girl, I told hunnie and all he said was the dude should've just been a man about it.

The haul from Coach:

Mom's wristlet

The popular side bag that everyone seems to have. If it was those TnA bags a while back, its now these Coach bags. Mommy decided to get one for herself as well.

Wristlet for myself. I really like this one since its not plastered with Coach everywhere and the leather feels real nice and soft. There's actually a lot of room in here to put my stuff as you can see.



This is what I chose for school. Yeah I know, why do I need to use a Coach bag for school, buut! It was only $120 so it would've been around the same price if I got any other bag, so that's my reason! Well what I tell hunnie. lol

I was contemplating between that bag or this other one, but my mom kept on telling me how ugly it is so I chose this one instead since it has more of a sleek look as compared to the big bulky look of the other one.



Jonathan chose to get this messenger bag, again yes I know, but he liked it and his bag broke and it costs the same as Andy's Swiss bag so there!

The other shops were not that amazing or fun as Coach so I didn't get anything except for Guess. Even though Guess is located in an outlet, the stuff they sell and the price is no where considered as outlet. They sell more of the Guess Jean line which aren't has a bit more of a sporty look. I chose to get 2 zipped hoodies and a shirt, all from the 50% rack.




The other shops aren't as great. Urban Behaviour and Urban Planet are usually known to have cheap prices, but since its situated in an outlet area, I was expecting for the prices to be cheaper. Was it? Nope. My mom bought some pants from Urban Planet and Daddy got a Levi's pants. Never knew he was such a fan of Levi's. Andy and Jonathan both got new pants from Tommy. Sigh too bad both of my brothers are so big. Its very hard to find clothing that fits them properly.



Two random shots of the place. It isn't a mall but more of a plaza in a U-shape.


Waiting outside of Urban Planet for my parents. I'm more photogenic than Jonathan. lol



Have you noticed that a lot of people's eyes are lopsided when they smile? lol


I realized, I don't like this angle at all, since my jawline looks so oddly shaped.

Rocky Mountain Ice-cream

Strawberry Mango


Coconut. This one was really good.

Candid shots lol





This is what the lineup for Coach was like when we left around 5. I'm happy that we were early that day so our lineup wasn't too too long.

Since we don't know the area or Hamilton, so we decided to drive all the way to Mississauga for dinner. lol And where did we go?


Yup yup, my dad wanted to go there since he liked the one up in Markham.This one is inside a mall;which I found kind of odd. I knew of this place when I went for Alina's first birthday.

Inside decor:




From the outside it looks real nice; and empty. Everything was in the back.

Roast beef, peking duck towards the left.


The sushi bar at that end. See that case at the bottom left? They apparently have pho there. My mom said it was good, Andy said it was pretty good. Of course he then followed it up with pretty mainstream. lol


My hot & sour soup. I always have to start off with a soup.



Jonathan's sushi. It was ok. It had the usual you can find at buffet.


Papparazzo lol


Andy only went up for two plates. Such a surprise lol

And then I felt like trying to snap artistic shots. Didn't go too well. I just don't have the knack for it.







Funny thing that happened. Star Walks is known for serving lobsters; which was the main reason my dad wanted to go here. They bring it out every 20 minutes or so and its all mixed in with the crabs. When we were about to finish they brought out a fresh batch and my parents made me go get it. That attempt was a fail since there were only 2 utensils originally and a crowd. My parents blamed me for being too polite and not just grab utensils from the other buffet to use. I wouldn't say that I was being polite, I just wasn't being assertive enough. But thanks to that we got to finally leave and head home.

Oh, did I ever mention that the place was in a mall? lol


Labels: , ,